Nites Episode 2 Nites Episode 2

Your animation is good, but I really really dig your background and environment stuff.. the wheat fields and forests and what not. You have a lot of talent. I look forward to watching more.

Personally.. I hope you never add voice acting.. you are doing really well telling the story with just the action on screen and sparse sound effects.

Again GREAT WORK!!!

Extellus responds:

Thanks a lot mate. =D I wasn't planning on adding voice acting and that's why I'm really glad that people like it the way it is. =)

NG Horror Show NG Horror Show

First one: seemingly random odd imagery.
Second one: lets throw every cliche and trope and spice it up with hardcore shot of rape. yawn.
Third one: Yeah.. I saw Jacob's ladder too.

Y'all should really re visit after you take some time to really think upon what horror, terror and story telling are.

PUNYMAN PUNYMAN

Very very retro in the way. Controls feel a tad slippery but this is very solid stuff.

Pipeweed responds:

Thank you! Ill tidy up the controls a bit more then :) I am currently working on a water temple, there will be a small "over world" introduction to water before that.. i try to pus the level 2 out HERE during next week or so! I hope many of you will come back to test the progression out :) THANKS AGAIN!

Poop Inside Poop Inside